Friday, March 17, 2006

"You Cant Escape Your Destiny"

Hey Everyone!

Well Yesterday was a long day.. I spent 6 hours cleaning drums and inhaling all those lovely chemicle smells.. im still facing about 15 hours of cleaning.. loving it tho to be honest.. this is just a taste of my dream to open a drum shop!!

BIG news finally came for me yesterday.. its not been set in ink yet..but ive confirmed interest with agent Kendal Mcswain of Talent Plus based out of P.E.I ..

Aside from that.. I got bad news aswell.. one of my dearest/best friends has dropped the bomb that he is relocating within the next 6 months if not sooner ..to fredericton.. he has been my biggest asset where recording is concerned..so im VERY scared of what my future holds without his generous help around.. looks like im gonna have to win the lotto real soon..

Today I plan on putting in as much time finishing the cleaning of "Castle Grey Skull II" ..wish me luck!!

Smash Hard!! Stay Happy!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene Fowler said...

who's moving? Aaron?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Unfortunately.. yes..Aaron.

Mike

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home