Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I AM THE NEW WFD FOR 2007!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Just getting home from my trip to L.A (Anaheim)...and wanna tell everyone the news. I havent slept in the last 40 hours or so.. so i'll keep it short but SWEET for now.

NEW WFD WORLD RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1. (60) Seconds Single Strokes Feet = 1034.

#2. (5) Minute Single Strokes Feet = 4595.

#3. (15) Minute Single Stroke Feet = 13,309.

ALL OFFICIALLY HELD BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Everyone who believed in me!!!

I am so stoked to announce this news and bring these WORLD records home to CANADA!!!


Mike

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't even know what to say. i mean, by no means am i SURPRISED you did this ;) , but at the same time - WOW! it makes me feel good about the world to see hard work and dedication pay off to the right person :) congrats mike <3

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude....

Gotta say I'm very happy for you.

I tried to check the net the last few days to find the results..

Although we've never met, I was hoping that this is the news I would hear.

All best to you in 2007!

Yves

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEVESTATING!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Dave Dick said...

Awesome job, Dude! Not many people can say they've broken a world record - especially for something wicked like fastest drummer! Congrats!!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Left_Wing_Fox said...

Hey there! Heard about your victory on CBC radio this morning, and Gene mentioned the blog to me. Big time congratulations!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Beans said...

Hey Mike!

Great job man!

Give me an e-mail for this site we need to create!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Gwennie said...

Great job Mike!
You desrve it, I am glad that you made it there and won too!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

It was fantastic hanging with you at NAMM. You are a cool addition to WFD. You were great at the contest.

Later,

Matt Smith
2006 WFD hands champ.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Dan Elder said...

fucking fuck yeah baby I knew you would take that shit home.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home