Sunday, March 25, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!

OK OK OK!!!

I know I havent been posting here enough... your emails ARE appreciated!!! I have been running ragged trying to deal with ALL the things I have happening... so please be understanding.

The BIG NEWS is : I'm Moving To Moncton!!!

That's right friends!!! As of April 1st I will be a resident on Moncton!!! I'll be moving in with my big brother until June 1st!!! Where I then will be renting half a duplex!!!

I'm considering friends for roomates as this is a TRI-LEVEL home!!! It has a basement with 3 rooms to it... then above that is a bathroom,kitchen,living room area!!! above that is another bathroom! and 3!!! Bedrooms!!! ...so needless to say I'm VERY excited to have this oppourtunity!!!

As for Miramichi... I haven't forgotten you!!! hahaha..I'll be coming home to see family,friends,students every SECOND sunday of the month. This way I still see everyone and still give to the community!!!

So I hope everyone will be supportive of this move... please know I'm taking on students in BOTH Moncton and Miramichi!!! so please sign up and i'll help you out!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, Machine!
Best wishes from the Rattle Cab Blues Band

10:04 AM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thanks Guys!!!

Mike

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home