Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hittin The Streets Of Moncton!!!



Hey Hey!!!
First I need to Thank Marc Line for the Amazing Photo's!!! www.marcline.com
So yesterday I hit the streets of Moncton for a 9 hour street buskin session!!! MAN am I ever
SUN BURNT on the arms hahha... thank god for aloe vera!!!
I had a BLAST tho... I didnt make alot of money...but I think people need to warm up to me
being there to really see I'm working hard out there...
I want to thank all the people who donated to me tho... and all the great people who gave thanks to me!!!
Keatings Tobacco treated me GREAT...so a BIG thanks goes out to them!!!
Thanks to the girls at Sasha's who brought me a drink!!! =)
Thanks to Troy and the rest of the hackers who brought me drinks and watched my shit during bathroom breaks!!!
Hope to get back out there soon!!! And I hope you'll all come out to see me!!!
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home