Monday, August 13, 2007

Roll Out The Carpets!!!




I Am Now Endorsing PEARL DRUMS!!!
YES!!! One of the BIGGEST names in drumming today has been supporting me now behind the scenes for a few months and I have got to say publicly that the people at PEARL are AMAZINGLY good to me!!!
They are the BEST people in the business to deal with and I am looking forward to a lifetime relationship with PEARL!!!

The drums I now own are Pearl BRX Masters and Pearl Super Pro GLX!!!

...Pictures are coming!!! These drums are AMAZING!!! I am totally pleased with pearls SOUND and hardware PERFORMANCE!!! You think you know PEARL?! TRY THEM!!! Theyre #1!!!

Thanks again to PEARL for being the #1 Reason To Play Drums!!!

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on! Where are the pics already??

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home