Monday, March 20, 2006

All Work & No Play = No Way!!

Hey Folks..

I spent the weekend being social.. today im finishing up the cleaning of CGS II but im also re-positioning the entire kit 1 piece at a time.. so I dont expect to be back up and smashing til wednesday. This week I'll be starting recording the new Black Frost CD. www.blackfrost.net is our website address.. also..im currently doing draft takes for Conrad Simons next Cd titled "The Wrath Of Con" ..you can buy his demo threw www.soundclick.com/conradsimon ..its my most cherished project right now..so expect to be amazed!! well..im off to finish cleaning/training..so I hope all is well for you kats!! Stay Tuned!!

Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Don't you let down for a second either dude. Keep cranking!

Get yourself famous yo!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home