Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Trying To Clear The Air!!!

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to take a couple minutes here to just say that im getting feedback from friends that with all this publicity... my confidence and pride may come across to some ppl as arogant.

Im sorry if Pride isnt acceptable anymore. But I am DAMN proud to have accomplished these WORLD RECORDS.

So I just hope my true friends and fans can see that im not meaning to be arogant... or put my efforts above others... im just caught up in these moments where I have T.V. and RADIO asking me " hows it feel to be THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD???"

It feels great... but its not fun realizing not everyone feels pride in this accomplishment.

So all in all... sorry if I seem like im being an arogant prick... I only do what I do to become the best I can be.

Mike

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MIKE FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS MAN!!!ANYONE THAT FEELS ANYTHING BUT GOOD FOR YOU.FUK THEM!!!!!
I AM VERY PROUD OF ALL YOUR WFD TITLES !!!CANADA ROCKS & SO DO YOU MIKE!!!!!!!!!
rikki
ps ive been tryin to leave you a comment on myspace but it keeps on rejecting error message

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that's the problem with this town...everybody is just sitting on their asses, without any goals or dreams. Finally, we have something (someone) to be proud of.
Mike, dont worry about it! You deserve all the attention (and from what I've seen you have been handling all of it very well!) Enjoy it!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be pretty happy and confident too. You earned it so you deserve it.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike - Way to go!!! You should be proud of yourself and confident as you are the best in the world!! People are just jealous!! Way to bring it home to Canada - and to Loggieville! :) I'm a fellow Loggieviller and couldn't be more proud!!! Can't wait to see what you do next. You rock!! All the best!

- Dawn Kingston :)

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do what you gotta do, said Sting.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike
You enjoy all that comes with this win and bask in the glory. It was 3 world records you broke and noone can ever take that win or feeling of accomplishment from you.
Love
Chantal

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have always been an arrogant prick.... it is just now you have something to back it up :)

Love BJkins

4:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly Marino said...

Haha, "whatever" to anyone who isn't happy for you. What you've done is awesome.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home