Friday, February 09, 2007

My New Stick Company!!!






Hey Everyone!!!
I want to take this oppourtunity to introduce to you all a GREAT stick company known as...

"Xcel Drumsticks"!!!

These guys offer me not only amazing sticks... but Torry has to be one of the koolest kats to work with. I'm happy to announce my agreement with Xcel Drumsticks... but would like to also wish the nice ppl of Los Cabos all the best in my departure.

I will have CUSTOM SIGNATURE sticks coming...resembling the sticks you see pictured above.

Check Out these AMAZING sticks at www.xceldrumsticks.com !!!

Thanks again everyone for all your support!!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I best be gettign some of the new ones... old one is sitting here in calgary :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

haha deal bro...
How's life?!

Mike

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home