Wednesday, February 14, 2007

YAY!!! ANOTHER GREAT ENDORSEMENT!!!










Yes Sir!!!
For anyone who has noticed what shoes I wore down at NAMM '07 ...these were my secret weapon of choice!!!

The infamous DRUM SHOE!!! These can be found and ordered at www.drumshoes.com !!! Please, when you order these... tell them you found out about these shoes threw me as it helps me prove my loyalty to them and the product.

Honestly... I've owned my pair of DB's since 2005 and must've put in 100's of hours on them...and theyre STILL great!!! Comfortable is an understatement!!! I wore these specialty shoes when I broke the "5" and "15" Minute WORLD RECORD runs at WFD 2007.

So there it is...my secret weapon of choice. I can only tell you that if you DON'T have a pair... you SHOULD!!!

Mike

P.S. They're so comfortable you might want to keep them a secret!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home