Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ohhhh Kay!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Another long awaited post is finally here hahah.. Since noone seems to comment unless I have pictures... I've been pretty slack on the entries... as I dont have a camera hooked up here in Moncton yet.

I will start by announcing some great news!!! I am now offically working/doing shows with the AMAZING Conrad Simon!!! www.myspace.com/conradsimon ...our first gig is at " Fete de la musique" here in Moncton on June 21st,2007... be sure to come see this show!!!

In other great news... I have finally found/chosen my roomate!!! I will be moving into my own place June 1st and it WILL have a JAM ROOM!!! So that rockz!!!

Outside of these events... Ive been working my ass off to make a HUGE change over to a HUGE drum company... I'll announce this once I have signed the contact. But I got ALOT of new goodies to share soon!!!

I'm also heading off to Quebec tommorow!!! I'm doing another Battle of the bands with the great band Ronnie Leblanc!!! www.myspace.com/ronnieleblanc ... this is our second leg of the Emergenza so wish us luck!!!

I hope everyone is ok and i'm sorry for the lack of entries... but everyone seems to forget COMMENTS are what reminds me people come here and are interested in what I do HERE... Emails and that god damn Facebook stuff hahaha are fine... but this is MY site... this is where I focus my attention... so please comment if you want to hear more from me...

Thanks again for your support!!!

Mike

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check this bitch like everyday, so start posting shit everyday.

I don't have much of a life.

congrats on the conrad simon thing :) get me some cds.. and i need some sticks..

OH and you are still a fag, never forget that, i miss being home to remind you of these things :)

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike
Yeah, comments eh! On Saturday night we had the chance to grace the stage with Matchstick Mike and the Chainsmokin Alter Boys in Fredericton.
Steve MacDonald from Obsidian Rain wanted me to tell you to, Fuck Off!
He said you would know what he meant!
Cory, Noonan, Kevin and Dirk wish you all the best and good luck with Ronnie in Quebec! He is a cool player.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kelly Marino said...

Wow! I am so proud of you. I know you always wanted to work with him.

In other news, guess who is graduated! Meee! Maybe I'll actually have more time to keep in touch with friends now.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

BJ... Thanks bro!!! Glad you still check up on me man... you'll get sticks soon enough bro... I gotta pay my invoices to catch up on all this stuff ..but soon man!!!

Rattle Cab... Good to hear you guys are still going strong!!! Thanks for the message haha

Kelly... Congrats to you aswell!!! Finally over huh!!!

Mike

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home