Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Universe Has Its Reasons!!!


Hey Everyone!!!

Thanks alot to everyone who came out to see me/us perform as "Conrad Simon" last thursday the 21st. We all had a blast and I was very pleased with my performance. Thanks to all of my friends who came to support me and thanks to all the fans I seemed to make that night for showing support!!!

This news I must report to you all before things get out of hand or misunderstood. Seems Conrad is looking for someone else to provide drums for his music... so out of respect to Conrad I'll let him explain those reasons to anyone who wants to ask him... but I am now no longer working with Conrad Simon's band... so I want to wish him the best and good luck to whoever takes on the duties of playing drums for his music.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home