Thursday, November 01, 2007

November Rising

Hey Everyone,

Time to get back on track with this site... I havent been here enough.

So today is November 1st 2007. This Month I turn 28!!! Which is good... makes me feel like its time for alot of change... and alot more focus.

Today I woke up feeling rested...so that helps. I have to go work for 4 hours helping an older man I know do some work at his place...but thats good... reason to go for a bike ride and get some fresh air and a few extra bux in my pocket.

After that I'll come home to shower/supper quickly and then teach drum lessons to a couple of my students. Then once that's over it'll be around 10 tonight...as I've booked a late night lesson for one of my students.

I think tonight i'll be just chilling around the house trying to tackle a few new arrangements I've been planning... we'll see how I feel by then hahaha.

That's it for now folks... I'm doing ok with all things considered.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home