Sunday, March 26, 2006

What Is The Secret Of Life You Ask???

Change.

That is the BIG secret. "We must become the change we wish to see in the world" is one of my most cherished quotes right now. I had a hard day yesterday.. but thats life.. HARD as fuck!!!

I said my good-byes to my dying grandmother.. one of the most beautifal ppl ive ever known.

I then went to a FATKAT party.. a "chili-cook off" ..was really awesome!!! met about 25 new ppl and theyre all wicked ppl!! GOOD ppl.. thats important to me now..more than ever before. With that in mind..ive deleted EVERY online account that I had. I just cant give the impression im willing to date anyone when im hopelessly in love. So instead of being my social self..I stayed in for the night.. Drank tonic water (which is AMAZING for muscle rejuvination!!) ..and listened to music. '

This mornin I awoke at 9 am.. thanks for the emails everyone! ..its nice to be cared for!! Ive spent the last 4 hours doing housework.. the house I reside in is horribly neglected and im doing my best to CHANGE that.. so for the rest of today.. i'll be working out on the weights and on the kit..im also hoping to take pictures by the end of today. I promised a friend that id go for coffee tonight..i'll be switching to Tea now for health reasons.. (Teeth/Guts). So thats it for today folks.. feel free to drop a comment..

Carpe Diem!! (Sieze The Day)

Mike

3 Comments:

Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Right on Mike,

Good to see you changing!

Keep it humble dude, that's the ticket.

Gene.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

How'd the Tonic Water treat you Gener?!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Its disgusting.

and I can barely walk, so perhaps without it I'd be calling the ambulance.

:)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home