Thursday, April 06, 2006

Like Sands Threw The Hour Glass..


Oi!

Yesterday was great. I spent the afternoon training/cleaning. I then went out for the night to help some friends out..and also help a friend adjust his kit.. its hard being reminded of so many good things ive sold him haha.. ive sold him every piece of his 22 pc kit.. so its always funny going to his place to help him tune/adjust. Ive gone threw so much gear I honestly dont think id ever be able to list them out.. ever. So I basically filled the night with that stuff and then socialized with friends.

Today has started off great!! ..made a contact with a Moncton drummer who is working with some ppl im trying to reach musically. Its snowing here today..so no biking :( ..ive only got this ample amount of free time til June..thats when my U.I. runs out..sucks.. I LOVE this free time for my training. So today will be spent indoors.. cleaning/working out/smashing/chatting online. Anyone who wants to catch me.. my email is now listed for all to find. Looking forward to meeting new ppl for SERIOUS reasons.. Music being the utmost importance.

Ive added a picture today that was taken last weekend while I was visiting family.. I play Bass/Guitar aswell.. someday i'll upload samples for everyone to hear!!! til then.. stay tuned!!

\m/ Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home