Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Road Warrior!!!

Hey!,

Well I did good today!! While I was out with a friend.. I managed to score 6!!!! Military cases!! They're all used cases..but the fact theyre army grade materials proves their road worthy. I scored 4 ammo boxes for various music gear.. 1 smaller ammo box for my microphones.. and 1 large case that was used by the navy.. its very awesome!! I scored all 6 for $130!! haahahahah!! I couldnt believe it.. I also cant afford it.. ive got debts that take priority.. but this was something I couldnt pass up. Now all I need is flight grade cases for the shells/cage ..someday i'll have them.

After I played with the new toys a bit.. I smashed on the kit for 2 hours.. im pretty tired today..but it was fun as hell to be on the kit.. now im off to the jam room for arranging/taking pictures of the set ups ..kit/jam room.. i'll be uploading them by tommorow.. stay tuned! and stay happy!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home