Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dont Worry!! Be Happy!!

Hey Everyone,

Last Night wasnt overly productive musically. I spent about 3 hours arranging the jam room to have more of a studio atmosphere. I then went to a family gathering at Gene & Tara's house.. and I must admit.. they prove to me that it is possible to be happily committed to someone. Someday I hope to be as successful..so Cheers to them both for leading by such a great example!!

I then went out with my friends for the night.. didnt return home til about 3am..but it was good times. Today has started with a bit of house work and the normal duties. I was just invited out for a coffee..and MAN is it ever a nice day out.. so while im on U.I. im gonna soak it up!! Working nights for 5 LONG years really made me forget how happy the sun makes me feel... so off I go.. i'll report back later.

My MSN isnt working..nor is hotmail.. so if anyone wants me.. just drop a line to me here!!

Wishing everyone the best.. this is Les Nesman Signing off!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene Fowler said...

rock n roll buddy, it was great having you over!

you'll never touch my bass again! - your talent makes me sick to my stomach!

keep up the good work!

gene.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Hahaha!! not buddies!! I LOVE that bass!! ..im just about to watch the DVD you lent me.. i'll return it before the weekend bro..

btw..we need to get in touch with taras brother in law..Tony.. gotta make that Video!!

Mike

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home