Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Forever Friggin

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday was a great day overall.. I spent the mornin/early afternoon with a close friend. I applied for work as a labourer at a peat moss plant in the afternoon.. wish me luck!!. The job is seasonal!! ..so this means i'd be able to have winter lay offs every year!!! ..thats ideal when you're pursuing a dream like music.

Later in the afternoon I came back home to train.. I worked out some on the weights and practised on the kit for 2 hours. I then had a supper break and then put another hour on the kit/weights. I was invited to go out for a cruise around 8..so I went for it.. it was good times.. when I got back home I started arranging my jam room to make it more of a studio setting.. im making due with what I have.. someday i'll be self-reliant.

The room is still in need of about 2 hours work.. so that'll be tackled today. I'll also be starting to record the Black Frost CD today..that should consume the day..and pictures will also be taken today.. so stay tuned!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home