Monday, March 27, 2006

...Train Roll On!!

Hey Hey!

..Well last night Nan passed on.. She was 92 and lived a full/happy life. R.I.P!!!!

Today starts at 9am.. ive made a call to a friend to go out for a cruise.. the sun is shining strong ..so im gonna go out for abit.. i'll be back around noon today to take pictures of the set up..and then i'll be setting the jam room up for Recording the Black Frost cd.. www.blackfrost.net if anyone is interested.. im looking forward to training hard today.. i'll keep ya's posted!!

\m/ Mike

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man , I know what its like to loose a grandmother , I lost my great grandmother just before x-mas this year and she was almost 95 years old and she was my baby's great-great grandmother but she lived a great life too , she died in her own home and not in a nursing home or hospital. she just woke up 5:00 in the am , sat up then layed back down and she was done , sad , sure but she had a long great life just like your nan ! I still think about here almost every day ! she pretty much raised me !
anyways, I'm just a stranger , I play in a band called "Band From Television" from halifax , I play guitar , and I was listening to your drumming and shit !!! you can drum !!! bad ass ! but this post about your nan just reminded me of me .
keep on rockin man !! Graeme .

9:11 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thanks for the kind words bro.. sorry to hear about your loss aswell. Wish you all the best with "BFT"..maybe we'll meet up on the road sometime!!

\m/ Mike \m/

12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey babe,

My sincerest sympathy on the passing of your grandmother.

If you need me you know how to reach me.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home