Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Monday!!

Hey Everyone!!

Well its monday. I spent Sunday afternoon with a friend.. worked out a trade with him to have my old Dime 332 back in my possesion!! So now im sitting on 2 guitars for my studio project..im really happy with how things are working out for me here.. I spent the evening working out/cleaning the jam room.. then later in the night I had company come over and we just chilled in the jam room.

I just sent off the money for the "Mbox" me and my father have bought.. it should be here by the weekend I hope. Im super excited to have it.. once im able to record my own drum tracks..samples will be abundant for you guys!!..not to mention the 4 cd projects ive got going on will be coming alot faster!!

Im now off to have breakfast and shit.. its nice out..so I might go for a bike run.. i'll report back later!!

\m/ Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home