Saturday, April 08, 2006

Play That Funky Music!!!

Hey Hey!!,

So.. Yesterday was good.. really good!! I started the day with housework/chatting online.. then it was shower/breakfast and off to the weights/drum kit.. I put in 3 hours on the kit and did my work out. I then worked out an amazing situation with my father.. we're building a home studio for ourselves.. as im now realizing being able to record my drum tracks at home is a gold mine for me.. it might not make alot of money from it..but i'll save a million dollars in the end!! ..so i'll keep everyone updated with that news!!

Last night I was out with friends.. rode my bike 10km into town.. toured around.. Matt of Black Frost got hammered and became the all mighty/famous Cryptor.. kicking in 4 car windows landed him in jail last night.. who knows what will come of this for him and the band. After that happened (which I wasnt around for..I showed up just afterwards with the cops at the apt) ..I drove home another 10km in the fricken rain.. ughhh..good training. Stay Tuned \m/

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home