Thursday, December 28, 2006

Talk about CARING!!!

So lets recap on Xmas!!!

I spent the holidays with my friends here in Miramichi... doin the social thing!!! After that.. I headed off to Moncton to spend Xmas with my lovely girlfriend Christine... and her family!!! We had a ton of fun!!! We had so much fun being silly...and visiting her family!!! I brought my bass guitar and amp up with me.. and her and I performed for her family =) They seemed to enjoy us!!!

She and I exchanged gifts at her place... and she was very thoughtful to me. I dont think i'll brag about the things I got this year... but trust me.. im more than pleased by everyones efforts!!! So thanks everyone for a wonderful Xmas 2006!!!

I came home boxing day by bus... which wasnt so fun.. it was packed.. and I had a hard time dealing with the static it had going on... since I forgot my mini-disk player..it sucked extra hard hahaha..but I made it home alive. Once I got home.. I showered up and headed off to a great family supper over at Gene and Tara's place. Everyone was in a great mood.. and the food was amazing!!! In fact..I need to say this year I stuffed my face more than any year before it... hahah..such a glutton!!! But boy was it ever a tasty Xmas!!!

Now before I take off to keep working on my drums/songs/WFD training/Emails/Phone calls etc lol ...I want to send a thank you out to my friend Cynthia!!! Who was so good to me during this LA madness.. that she raised $200 for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She stopped by my house last night and hooked me up... I was able to go out for a coffee with her ..but only for about 30 mins... sorry I couldnt do more Cyn!!! Thanks for what you've done for me tho.. the support is unreal!!!

I still need help financially.. so if anyone can help me out here.. even if you sent $5 bucks... it all counts come game time!!! ..so if you're able to help... mail any donations to:

Mike Machine
P.O.Box 51
Miramichi N.B.
E1N 3A5
Canada

Thanks everyone!!! Hope your holidays are going great!!! and Happy NY's!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home