Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wrappin Up The Moncton Times!!!




Hey Everyone!!!

So these last few shots.. wrap up my excution to moncton last week. I had such a blast up there as you can see from the pictures ive upload! I wanna thank my GF Chrissy J and her family for letting me stay with them.. and treating me like I was part of the family!!! Also.. I wanna thank my buddy RJ for makin the effort to come hang out with us.. and thanks for the drive to the Igloo RJ!!! You Rule!!!

I went to the Igloo on Tuesday night with my GF... it was Nov 28th.. making it our 2 month anniversary... so we celebrated by going to the TRACY STARR concert!!! Iron Giant opened up for them.. and MAN what a great sound both bands delivered. Everyone in the bands are/were soooo fuckin good to me... Moncton is always soooo good to me... Love those kats!!!

I always wanna once again thank the ppl at CBC Radio Moncton 1070am... for the exposure I got from the interview that air'd Monday... because about 3 minutes after it was over.. I got the call from CBC Radio Halifax... asking me to do another radio interview... this time on "FREESTYLE" ..which is NATIONAL!!! ..so I did that LIVE over the phone this thursday past.. and it went GREAT. So big thanks goes out to Heidi Petracuk for her amazing support!!! I hope to have both interviews uploaded online for everyone to check out... stay tuned for that.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home