Tuesday, November 28, 2006

CBC RADIO INTERVIEW A SUCCESS!!!


Hey Everyone!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the great staff at CBC Moncton for supporting me today with such a great job/interview!!!

Jenna McNeil & Melissa Friedman in particular are the 2 women I personally dealt with... and I need to thank them for the support and exposure I recieved from them!!! Thanks galz!!! =)

I'd also like to give a HUGE shout out to my buddy EVAN HOULIHAN!!! for refering me to the ppl at CBC!!! Thanks Bro!!! =)

ALSO!!! ...After the interview air'd this afternoon... I recived a lovely phone call from a woman named Heidi Petracek who has invited me to do another interview with CBC.. this time its going NATIONAL and LIVE!!!

SOoooooo : Thursday November 30th @ 1:05.pm. Tune In and Enjoy the show!!!

Thanks everyone for your support!!! Its unreal how flattered I am to have this happening!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home