Sunday, November 26, 2006

CBC RADIO CANADA!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Well im still in Moncton right now... decided to stay for the Tracy Starr concert happening at " The Igloo " on Elmwood dr. on Tuesday Nov 28th. Should be a blast!!!

I cant upload all the pictures ive taken til im back home in Miramichi... but...

I want to let everyone know that ive done my interview with CBC Radio Canada... and it will be air'd on Monday Nov 27th at 12 NOON... from what im told anyway.. if it changes.. im sure it'll be bumped to Tuesday the 28th. I'd like to take this oppourtunity to thank all the friendly staff at Musicstop Moncton for supporting me and allowing me to do the interview at the new location!!! A HUGE shout goin out to Randy,Ralph,Dan,Terry,Danny,Andy!!! and all the other great staff members who tolerated some noise from me on friday hahaha.. thanks again guys!!!

Hope all is well out there ppl!!! Im doin great!!! And I promise to upload MANY pics and tales asap!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home