Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good Times In The Maritimes!!!











Hey Again!!!

Ok, So im sharing with you all my weekend just past. I obviously had an INSANELY great time visiting my girlfriend in Moncton. Now I know friends of mine who live in Moncton will read this and probably feel left out.. so i'll apologize to you guys/gals now and say.. things are busy.. but im making my rounds.. there'll be more Moncton action thats forsure!!!

So in the pics above.. Ive shared some shots of me and Christine having lots of good times... also ive uploaded pictures of me with her great family.. who I wanna thank for supporting "us" threw all that is happening and also for what is to come. I would like to introduce you all to her mom Patricia, her man Chris, and her other child Michael. These ppl are such great ppl..and are soooooooo good to me.. im telling ya.. im way to lucky to have their support!!!

Me and Christine had many a great time... tons of laughs.. being out and about. We played pool.. we went out for dinner.. we went to the movies and saw the new Trailer Park Boys movie.. which btw kicks alot of ass.. but I was personally dissapointed that "Cyrus" wasnt in the flick.. but it didnt make the movie any less than great... maybe I just enjoyed it that much more having the time with Christine. =)

Also.. id like to introduce to you all.. 2 amazing ppl.. who are honestly.. IMO.. THE BEST GOD DAMN MUSICIANS TO EVER GRACE THE STRINGS!!! ... if you notice me pictured with 2 men.. these men are Conrad Simon..and Byron Simon. Conrad is IMO the greatest Guitar player of ALL time.. YES!!! OF ALL TIME!!! ..and his brother Byron is nothing short of AMAZING on the Bass Guitar!!! So here is a huge shout out to them both!!! Hey guys!! ..man.. it really made my day to run into them.. Conrad has inspired me to levels unmatched.. so..trust me.. I was pumped. I really hope he and I work together in the future.. as he is incredible as a man..and a player.

So having said all this.. all in all.. sunday and Monday we're incredible.. its a shame everyday cant be exciting!!! Hope you all enjoy the slideshow..stay well and stay in touch!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home