Thursday, October 19, 2006

The People Responsible For This Great Smile!!! =)

Hey Everyone!!!

Tuesday was pretty ful-FILLING hahaha.. I had to go visit my dentist for a filling and thought I would introduce you all to the great ppl who help me get threw life with a smile!!!

I'd like to introduce to you all the ppl who are pictured above.. from left to right we have.. Kayla,Myself,Rejean, & Martin!!!

These ppl are so good to me.. in fact.. Martin has helped me with getting my passport..as I have been a patient of his for about 9 years now.. so I really wanna give a shout out to him and all the gals at his office for being sooooo good to me.. Hey Guys!!! I told you i'd be putting you on my site!!! hahaha

If you guys need a great dentist.. feel free to drop in to see these ppl on Kelly Drive in Miramichi..right at the top of the hill.. cant miss it!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home