Saturday, September 09, 2006

R&R All Around!!!

Rock'N'Roll / Rest'N'Relaxation is the them to this entry folks!!

So!,

This week has turned into a relief for me... I had great times.. and played ALOT. Just with friday alone I played 10-4:30 at sobeys.. then I came home to have supper and trained from 6-8:00..then 9:30-1am I jammed at Doolys with the boys..and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn I worked 1:30-5am doing a janitorial shift. Now today topped it off with being up again at 10:30am and played 12-5 today.. went great tho!! Thanks to Joey and the staff at Sobeys for the GREAT support!!!

Friday I also went to Yvons Gym and confirmed my membership for 3!!! months!!! Thanks again Yvon! ..im goin in there Rocky style!!! haha..

Tonight I went for chinese with my buddy Ed over in Newcastle at the "house of wong" restaurant. They have great food.. I had a buffet hahaha :)

Tonight ive chosen to chill.. R&R baby ..and no not the whiskey :)

So thats it.. im alive and smashin hard as always.. stay tuned for more of the Mike Show hahah

Peaaaaaaace \m/

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home