Wednesday, August 30, 2006

People are surprising!!!

Hey everyone!

Just stopping in to let everyone know im alive and well!!!

The weekend was awesome for me. I spent most of it working on the Crestar kit.. cleaning/changing heads. Its almost ready for smashin now.. some tuning and it'll be ready.

Yesterday was my first day back on the street since saturday.. and it went great!!! ..the day started off with a great surprise from my friend Cynthia..she put together a 50/50 draw for me..and came downtown and sold squares all day with me!! ..for me!!! ..what a sweetheart!!! The support I get from some ppl.. some days.. WOW.

I played til 4pm yesterday..and then I hung out with Kevin,Cyn,Noonan for abit..chilled out. Then I came home and worked on my drums again til about 9pm.. after that I just stuck around the house.. even tho I was invited out.. by the time I showered n stuff.. it would've been too late to be out.

So I guess thats it for now folks. Today has started wonderfully!!! ..I got to wish someone a great day.. and that effort was returned =) ..(when you read this.. you'll know who you are).. and i'll flat out admit its made me feel GREAT!!!

So now I just took my daily vitamine...im off to shower..make breakfast.. and then head out for another day of smashin on the street. Water street to be exact..so if you're reading this today.. get your ass downtown and come see me haha =)

Til next time gadget!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home