Saturday, August 19, 2006

Time to play!!!!

Hey Everybody!!!

Well it seems I have an entire week to report to you guys.. sorry I have been slack about being online.. but I just dont have much time for it right now. I'll try my best to remember all the great things that have happened this week tho.

So lets see.. Monday I didnt play downtown as Pauls store is closed on Mondays...instead I spent the day working out and cleaning..and then hanging out with friends. Tuesday I played all day downtown.. and it rocked. Wednesday.. again I played downtown and was joined by Kevin,John,Dirk!! We rocked the street!! Thursday they came down again and joined me ..its been really fun having the company!!! Friday I only played half the day.. I took a small road trip with Dirk.. but last night we jammed at doolys almost right til closing time!! It rocked!!

Im not sure what happened on what day.. haha.. but I wanna thank Ricky Smith for lending me his Roland electronic drums!!! I now have electronic drums for the street!! And I wanna thank Dirk for making me those great business cards!! The support im getting is unreal!!!

On thursday.. Aimee Barry from the Moncton Times newspaper did a follow up story on me.. but it hasent been in the paper yet from what ive seen.. it might be in todays(saturday) so look for it if ya's can!!!

Today I decided to take off.. I could/should be at Sobeys in D-town playing.. but ive decided to give myself the rest of the weekend off.. no playing.. no partying.. no nothin..leaving myself to work on the things that matter most.

So thats it I guess for now folks.. I'll upload some new shots soon.. and thanks again to all of you for your support!!!

Oh..and DJlivinlarge.. thanks for the offer to come play SJ.. but right now I dont have the transportation needs that it would require.. but again.. THANKS for your support!!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Wow man! Sweet!

I am really happy that you are going to the Fastest drummer competition!!

I am truly confident that you will show them all!

Now i just got to go walk down water street and see you play! lol!

So busy though...

I wish you success in all you do Mike.

Cheers!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thanks Bro's!!

Dan get ur ass downtown!! haha

DJ.. ya never know bro.. once I start doing clinics..

Mike

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home