Monday, August 07, 2006

HOLY SHIT!!! KALIFORNIA!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!

HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of yesterday.. I've now got my RETURN flight tickets to California arranged!!! I'm going to NAMM in 2007 to attempt to become the next WFD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!

I'll explain what happened.

Yesterday.. I woke up at 9am at my buddy Jay & Ava's place to a phone call from Corey Fowlie. He's like "Mike man.. ya gotta play the beer gardens today man!!" ..so I'm totally asleep and I'm like.." no way man..I'm taking today off.." haha.. and then he says " ya but man.. Kevin MacDonald is offering to give you a return flight to California if you come play for them this afternoon!!!" ..so of course.. I LEAP at the chance and that's what I did.

So now im definately going to NAMM.. so wish me luck..and stay tuned!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats man! I'm sure you'll make us proud

Kevin B

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you Mike you can do it!!!All the best Art Murphy and Backslider.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home