Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tearin Up Da Street!!!

Hey Everyone!!

Today has been exciting. Around 2pm I called Tim at Millbank Music..to make an appointment concerning NAMM. He wasnt there.. but that gave me the idea to call Paul Mcgraw at Salt Water Sounds in Chatham. I approached Paul with the idea of playing in the street..and he was 100% all for the idea!!! ..so being inspired.. I put together a street kit and am going to be performing live on Chathams Water St at 10:30 am tommorow morning!!!! ..this will be my first time busking on a drum kit.. and first time busking in this city at all!!! far as I know!?!? this will be the FIRST time a Drummer has busked in Miramichi!!!

After I got everything over to Pauls.. thanks to my mom!! haha thanks Ma!! ..I went over to FatKat Animation studios and Gene'r hooked me up with a really nice Black FatKat t-shirt to wear tommorow as advertising.. its great!! Thanks Gene!!!

From there.. I met up with Jody of JJ's Boardshop.. hung out for awhile..and then I convinced him to throw me a couple stickers for my kick drum.. I dont mind advertising for a buddy!!

So now im home and ready to hit the sack.. stay tuned!! and smash on!!

Mike

Wish me luck

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Aw man!

Where was I?

I wish I had read this before.

How did it go?

And... Will you do it again?

Wow! It must be the end of the world if musicians start rockin out in the streets of Miramichi! That's great!

I hope lots of other people follow suit.

Cheers to you man!

~Dan

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Hey Dan!! Thanks!! Cya Tommorow Then!!

Mike

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home