Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pics From The Rock'N'Roll Festival PT.2..








..Hey Hey!!

So here ive uploaded more pics from last weekend. You'll see crowd shots from the "Duck Race"..and also my adventures in Tim Hortons haha. The stud in the shades is the infamous Steve Newman of "Li'l Bastard".. then I captured a shot of my buddy Emery's momma ..Hi Lorna!! ahah (shes been a friend since I was a lil kid..she'll kill me for posting her picture online hahaha) ..then we have Thomas and his lovely GF Crystal!.. Hi guys!!! ..Good times.. except while I was hiding from the rain taking these pics.. I missed a tear down in the park.. I still feel like shit for that.. SORRY Brian!!

So over the past few days.. Ive been recovering my strength..laying low pretty much. Ive been working on the kit quite abit.. trying to find a comfortable setup. Ive been tracking my Drumometer.. it should be here today/tommorow!! (cant wait to test my might!!!). Also ..I have sold my Roto-toms and my Starclassic snare to a couple freinds. Im using the money to invest in my old Axis A Longboard Pedals.. because those are the ONLY pedal accepted at WFD..so if im going to take WFD seriously.. I need them back.. so im raising money for those..by selling some of my gear =( ..stupid money!!!!!!!! ..but hey ..atleast Jesse is willing to help me out by selling me the pedals.. I know he doesent want to let them go..so a big THANKS going out to you Jess!!!!!

Aside from that.. Ive just traded off my 20" Paiste Black Colorsound Power Ride to my buddy Ray for (2) 16" Sabian AA crashes..and a 20"Zildjian Schimitar Ride. WHY?!!? ..ya I know.. but since I hope to be gigging with Echo soon.. I need them.. especially where ive broken my precious 15"Visions.. I need some cymbals that wont break my mind if/when they break. So its threw this frame of thinking.. that i'll be definately approaching Sabian for an Endorsement.. and I know Sabian will really support me on the road.

Sorry I havent been posting daily.. but ive just too busy to really account for my actions. Moms b-day was on monday etc.. so things are always keeping me off the computer lately.. which is good!! ..I cant be here mucgh lately.. it hurts to see all the ppl/things in the world ..that I want SO BADLY.. yet have NO chance in hell of having them/her. So thats why im not around if you've been trying to get in touch.

So thats it for now ppl.. I thank you all for your support.. i'll be back soon with more pictures and news!

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ur page rocks..lovign the drummin...i'll never be that good:D, bu ti'm pretty sure i'd kick ur ass when it comes to otehr instruments though:D
peace
keely

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home