Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hell Aint A Bad Place To Be!!!





















Hey Everyone!! ..sorry im getting slack on making entries.. but I assure you ive been staying very busy!!! This pic is another one from Paul in Halifax.. thanks again Paul!!

Lets try to recap here since my last entry. Monday was one hell of a day!! I worked with Brian and Dave from 10am-6am the next morning..thats right.. 20 hours!! We set up/did DJ'n for MVHS' prom!! that was exciting! ..during the night.. a smooth looking cat in a full white tux rolls up to me and tells me he was at the Grad party I worked over at Kevin Sargents house.. and from there he went to the Echo site ( www.echo-online.ca) ..I guess he's seen a couple of my vids and is just floored by my performances!! so here is a BIG shout out to you Greg!! thanks for your support brotha!!

After the prom was done.. we had to pack up and drive down to another Grad party in Oak Point!! ..by this time it was 1am and I was pretty tired... but not too bad.. the show must go on!!
We stayed there and provided music right until 5am. From there.. we went back to Brians warehouse and unloaded the U-haul trailer..cause it had to be returned that morning. Sucked tho!! haha. Poor Brian had to work at 9am that morning.. only 2 hours sleep!! poor guy!!!

Today was pretty kool tho aswell!! I got up today..and was SORE as hell.. this job isnt for the weak!! I carry alot of heavy gear.. so its gonna take some conditioning. Aside.. I couldnt let such a great day pass by.. so I trained on the kit for awhile.. and then after talking with a friend online.. I decided to go hang out with her in town. The weather today was amazing. I showered up and biked the 10km into town. From there we walked over to the mall and I helped her shop for a shirt for her Grad ceremony ...normally I spit fire on that kinda shit.. so it was a kool change of scenary. Laura is a great girl tho.. shes a riot to be around.. so heres a shout out to you Laura!! GOSH Laura!! FRIG!!! hahaha

After hangin with her.. I had to bike back home in the rain.. wasnt very pleasant.. but it was total "Rocky" style training.. Good times.. I live for it. Once I got back home.. I smashed for an hour. From there.. tonight has been total Maxin'N'Relaxin..just chattin and returning emails. Thanks to everyone who writes/written.. your support is truly inspiring me. I hope to get a computer soon solely for recording.. its time for new samples as im training harder all the time.. this time.. in more mental directions than physical.. but.. its always a combination.

So that should do it for now folks.. its nap time. Take care!! Smash hard!! and Stay Happy!!

Over'n'out.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home