Monday, June 19, 2006

Wicked Weekends..

Hey Folks!!

Hope eveyone had a wonderful weekend.. I sure did!! I spent the weekend doing housework/smashing ..and at nights I was being social with friends.. had a great weekend!!

Id like to note.. www.mikemachine.ca is finally back up.. so any samples ive had hosted there.. and working again!!!

Today is monday and im working with Brian today.. 10-??? ..he said its gonna be a lonnng day.. but thats ok!! I LOVE this job!!!

The picture you're seeing was taken in Halifax last month...by my good friend Paul.. atta boy Paul!!

Sorry I dont have much exciting news to report.. but I can assure you things are busy and positive!! ..so take care!!.. smash on!!.. and of course.. thanks for your support!!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Madpajamma said...

Hey Mike,

Wow, your all grownsd up... look at the facial hair, more than Gene and I can grow together!!!!

Cool stuff man, cool stuff.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Hey matty!

Thanks bro.. stop by when ya can dude.. hope everything is going great for ya dude.. I last heard you're getting married?!!.. congrats bro!!

Mike

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home