Saturday, June 10, 2006

Blue Skies..Grey Rains..

Hey Everyone,

Right now im on a break from work. We've set up inside a big outdoor tent at Kevin Sargents house here in Miramichi. Its a grad party for his daughter and its gonna be packed. I got left to handle the night by myself because Brian and Dave both have other shows they have to work tonight.. so I wont see Brian until 2am for tear down..wish me luck. Luckily Paulin and Francis know the score very well.. so im not worried.

Its rainy here today.. not good for an outdoor event.. but what can ya do.. phone god? haha. I just got back from visiting matty and having coffee with my mom.. good times. Yesterday I spent the day working out and got the ceiling covered in egg flats finally. I only had about 50 painted black ..so now I gotta go get more paint.

Ive got great news tho!!.. Razor Red has made the top 10!! in the NB rocks BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!.. so come support me and the band on August 6th if you wanna see me in action!!!

I hope everyone is doing well.. i'll report back tommorow!! Smash On!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home