Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Am The Anti-Pop.

Hey folks!!

..lets see here.. its now 6:30pm on saturday.. im busy right now re-assembling/arranging the castle grey skull II. The drums and extra hardware are over at the studio still..but ive got them torn down and ready to come home. Right now my hands are covered in paint spots and i feel pretty light headed haha.. ive painted about 50 egg flats.. took all 4 cans of paint.. cheap paint or wind.. who knows.. but ive got some done so i'll be starting work on that tommorow.

Between now and thursday.. to sum it up.. ive been busy doing house work and spending time with my friends on and offline. Ive also got some exciting news. Ive been in touch with Tony Laureano ..and he is refering me to a band that needs a drummer for their summer tour!! ..they are based in LA.. so this is exciting.. I can use the sun!! hahaha.. wish me luck with that audition.

I wanna thank everyone who has sent support!!! \m/

...that should do it for now tho.. feel free to drop me a line ppl!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home