Monday, May 15, 2006

Shedding Skin

Hey Everyone!!

Well sunday was great.. I spent the day cleaning house/lifting weights/visiting friends.. great day!

Today is just starting..but so far its been a solid step in the right direction.. Ive gathered enough strength to walk away from someone im hopelessly in love with.. so now that ive accepted the situation..im looking forward to being focused again. Im about to shower and either bike 10km to the studio to record.. or im gonna bike 10km out..grab a java..and then 10km home to do housework/train. Lately ive been really debating taking down the huge studio kit I have here.. to make more of a compromised setup for both live and studio atmosphere.. but its hard to do.. I love playing my 33pc kit... but we'll see.. im liking the idea of change.. esp considering where my mind is lately. Stay tuned and I wish you all the best!!

Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home