Saturday, May 06, 2006

No Place Like Home

Hey Folks,

Sorry for taking so long again to do an update.. but ive been a busy bee. Wednesday turned out to be quite productive..I got 1 more song recorded for the Black Frost Cd..but I ended up breaking one of my pedal springs not long after that take.. so ive been on hold since then.

I spent thursday hanging with friends.. drove around most of the day/night and got to see some friends of mine before they leave for Halifax for their practicum...good times indeed. Friday was great too.. I spent yesterday hangin out mostly with my buddy bruce downtown.. we just missed an INSANE rain storm luckily.. we ducked into Ed's Subs for dinner and got to see some friends of ours that work there. Then we got some party supplies and headed over to a "Rockstar Costume Party" over at Mega and James' place. We had a blast forsure.. about 30 ppl were there..and we had a great buzz on.. so it was great... no shame in having a good time.

Today im just getting myself together..im showered and heading downtown for breakfast/lunch.. so if anyone wants to find me..i'll be out and about til 8pm..then me and Marc have plans to hang out tonight.. so i'll report back tommorow.. take care everyone!!

Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home