Monday, April 24, 2006

Keep Track Of Visions In My Eyes!!!

Hey folks,

So Today is going very very well so far. I started the day at 7am.. at the hospital by 8am for an apt.. had blood work and chest X-rays done, because im trying to take my health seriously..and you never know ..til you know. I then went to the unemployment office and had a meeting with a super nice guy named Darren. He's made me an apt for wednesday with a councellor so we can decide if Music school is in my best interest. From there me and my mom had breakfast at Mcdonalds. Then I decided to stop in to check my mail...and to my surprise my package from Los Cabos has arrived. I got some stickers,pins,keychain,a pair of sticks. So far im happy with the sticks.. but i'll need more time with them to be sure.

When I got home..ive recieved an email from someone I care ALOT about..and thats made my day to be honest. So being uplifted by her effort towards me..ive been spending all afternoon cleaning house and lifting weights.. its almost time for supper.. so i'll report back tonight or tommorow with more juicy gossip haha.. take care for now folks..and thanks for the support!!

\m/ Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home