Thursday, April 20, 2006

Im So Tired Of Waking Up Tired.

Hey Folks,

Well since I last reported any news ive been in contact with the sound crew I applied with and ive been promised an in person interview when theyre ready. I spent all day tuesday moving gear to Aarons so we can record here instead of at my place as its a 10 min drive into the country. We spent tuesday tweaking/tuning and did some demo runs. Wednesday I put in 9.5 hours of smashing to only have 1 song done that im "ok" with.. im never happy with myself lately.

Last night I talked with TONY LAUREANO!!! who is one of METAL's BEST drummers of all time..hes the shit!! \m/

Today started with going downtown for coffee.. luckily I checked the mail and my new Mbox is here!! saaaaaaaaweet..cant wait to set it up now. Today im set for another 10 hours of playing.. stay tuned and wish me luck!!

\m/ Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home