Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Do You Feel?

Hey.

Yesterday was alright. I woke up early and wasnt feeling very energetic, so I spent the morning talking online with friends. Then I practised for a couple hours.. and then did some housework. In the afternoon I tried to apply to a local sound company as a roadhand. After that I went out with a friend for awhile..it was good times.Came home to have supper and then made plans with another friend for coffee.. so I chatted/browsed online til we went out.. again good times.

This morning I woke up at 7:30am from the noise of the winds outside. Super windy day today..so no bicycling for me today. Ive been chatting this morning with a friend about some serious heartfelt issues im having.. its a hard start today.. as we're both very unsure of our situations.. but least we have each other to remind us of the good in ppl.

Im now going to make breakfast and stuff.. i'll report back later tonight.. have a great day everyone.

\m/ Mike \m/

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thanks hun!! Ive just gotten my call from the sound company and he's promised to call me back for an in person interview!!

How are you?

Mike

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Maybe the 27th for Augury.. you going?

Mike

2:06 AM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Hi..umm aaron my "producer" plays in the Rockin Argentos lol.. but im not sure if I can make it on such short notice.. but its ur bday huh.. makes me feel like I should make the effort..lol ..im assuming u and JL are goin to the show??

Mike

3:27 AM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Well I can try dude.. best I can say right now.. if I cant tho.. come to Miramichi for a bash haha

Mike

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home