Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Time Keeps On Spinnin..spinnin..spinnin..

Hey!

Sorry ive taken so long to post.. busy busy busy!!

So I spent yesterday morning cleaning house.. 7-12 was cleaning.. 12-3 i worked out and smashed abit.. then from 3-6 i went to town to visit friends.. 6-7 I had supper/chatted ..7-10 I came back home and played drums.. man im loving how practise is paying off for me lately.. im finally progressing again!!

Then at 10:30 I was off to town to visit friends..ended up staying the night there. For the afternoon me and Marc went for coffee before he went to work his shift.. good times. Then I spent the afternoon downtown with friends until 6. 6-9 was spent trying record drum tracks for Black Frost.. I did 50+ takes and not 1 was a keeper.. Im having a real hard time doing these in 1 take.. im not Derek "1 Take" Roddy..yet Aarons computer seems to think I am hahaha..stay tuned folks.. always a pleasure keeping you all updated!!

\m/ Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home