Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hate To Brag But..

HOLY FVCK!!!

I cant believe this happened tonight..so im gonna post about it before I goto sleep..IF I can sleep!!

Tonight while I was on MSN.. I was speaking with the current title holder for ALL WFD foot records!!! ...thats right!! Tim "silver feet" Waterson!!! I was chatting with him..and we've been discussing how I feel confident I CAN break his WORLD record for fastest foot single strokes in 60 seconds.. his record being 1030!!!

Well.. after me shit talking about it enough.. I asked if I could call him to let him hear me play around a bit.. and he was up for it!! so I called and.. well..

HE SAYS I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME THE NEXT WFD(feet) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! Ive felt confident in this for about 2 years now..and im currently using Yamaha Direct Drive pedals!!! not even AXIS!! ..so now if im to make a serious attempt..AGAIN..i'll need to raise money somehow for the gear I need..and then find sponsorship to texas NAMM in July!!! WOW!!

Wish me luck everyone..this is the inspiration dreams are made from!!!

\m/ Mike \m/

P.S. for more info www.extremesportdrumming.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where in Texas?
That's fucken awesome. I know you can do it. Keep me updated!
~LadyLilith~

8:38 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

congrats dude when's the competition?

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck man. Maybe I will see you in Austin.

Matt Smith
WFD 16 and under world record holder (hands) 1061

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home