Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tornado Of Souls

Hey Folks,

Friday started off really hard for me.. ive lost a friend threw romance.. but the rest was fun.. spent it chilling with good friends. Yesterday me and a buddy went and got the schedule to the local indoor swimming complex.. we're hoping to start going soon. The day consisted mostly of me soaking up the nice sunny weather we've been having.. drove around with my buddies til later in the night I went and helped a friend tune his drum kit. We then decided we'd bring my (2) 4x15" Peavey cabinets home to my house..as ive had them in storage for a year now.. lets pray the floor upstairs dont cave in on us hahah..

Today is another lounge day..but im hoping to spend alot of time cleaning house today and lifting weights.. im not home enough lately..so thats the intention for today.. stay tuned and take care.

\m/ Mike \m/

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene Fowler said...

Mike,

That Blast segment is fucking absurd! - I've never heard your feet move faster.

But I bet I will...

:o)

12:16 AM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

haha thanks cuz!!

well if I get a drumometer before july.. i'll start training to be faster than that.. plus right now, im using pedals that are quite heavy ..so its great training :)

Mike

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home