Friday, April 28, 2006

Time For Change..

Hey Folks,

Lets see here.. Yesterday went well for me. I spent the afternoon being social with friends. A good friend of mine..James.. has come back from outwest..him and Aaron are becoming partners by starting a sound company together. James bought a huge PA rig yesterday..so that rocked. I then spent from 6-10 trying to record some more Black Frost.. I say trying.. because im fucking exhausted lately. I got one song done tho.. thankfully it wasnt a wasted day. But now im planning on resting today,saturday,sunday.. no drums..no working out. Im tired.

Today has started well.. catching up with friends online etc.. im now off to shower and eat and see what kinda plans I can make for today.. stay tuned... and have a great weekend everyone!!

Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger Demented~Drummer said...

all werk and no play make Mike a dull boy!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home