Sunday, April 30, 2006

NEW SAMPLE!


Hey Everyone,

So with the weekend nearing its end.. I thought id make time to report in with how im doing. This weekend was really good... I relaxed as much as I could..and with such nice weather..that made it easy to enjoy it. My buddy RJ came down for the whole weekend.. so we all got together for good times. I caught up on sleep this weekend too.. so I will probably be recording again starting tommorow.

For now.. ive uploaded another sample for everyone to enjoy. Its me playing along to an unreleased Conrad Simon song from the album EMS called "Vergolian Planet" ..its quite the song...and I hope ive done it justice with this demo. Ive always liked playing to this tune..as I find its very versatile dynamicly.. let me know what you think in the comments section!!.


The picture above is from Conrads "Wrath Of Con" Demo that is available now!!!! HERE is the link for easy access to see what Conrad is about. I personally cant wait to start recording/working with Conrad.. stay tuned for that.

So Til tommorow.. stay well and carpe diem!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home