Thursday, May 11, 2006


Hey Folks!!

..so lets see here. Last night went great.. Parker and The Edge came over not long after hellaluah's practise finished. There was about 15 ppl here at one point.. I guess it turned into a mini party for awhile haha. We let parker hear the tracks ive recorded and he seems very pleased with my work.. so im glad about that.. not that id do them again.. but I was worried where ive done every one of these songs start to finish..its not very "professional" more of an ego stroke.. but theyre done well I think.

So todays agenda will be.. coffee and then recording all day ..im hoping today is gonna be a productive one.. wish me luck!! and stay tuned!!

..p.s. the ugly picture you're seeing is one taken from some video footage that i'll be sharing with everyone soon.. so the pic is a taste of things to come haha.. enjoy! and rock on!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene Fowler said...

WHAT?!

that's a great pic dude! - B&W is awesome-- take more, and let me know when that video is ready, I'll post it all up on this blog baby!

gene.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thanks bro!!

Can you check on MM.ca for me?..it seems to be down and out!!

..ive got a link to some older video footage now aswell..i'll post it tommorow.

Mike

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home