Monday, May 08, 2006

Grey Skies Are Gonna Clear Up!!

Hey Folksters,

Sooo lets see here.. yesterday was good!! ..I did some housework/lifted weights for awhile.. im thinking I need to slow down on the weights.. im torn between becoming attractive and my drumming..lately..my arms are feeling heavier and slower.. not good when ur recording a speed metal cd. Then after having supper..I went out with my buddy Ed for coffee..and while we were out..we ran into Bruce. So then after we all hung out..me and Brucifer went and visited Marc,Aaron,Siobhan ..good times were had! ..I was there til 6am..when I decided to catch a ride home with my father as his shift was just ending.

So im now waking up to start this gorgeous day.. its about 2:30 and im about to shower and then bike 10km into town.. do my rounds and see how ppl are.. also gotta fix my bass drum pedal today.. no recording today tho as another band is jamming there at 8pm..no worries tho.. a day in the sun will do me good.. so i'll report back later!!

Stay Well!!

Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home