Saturday, May 13, 2006

You Got Another Thing Comin!!!

Hey ppl!!

So lets see here.. its now 6:11 am on saturday morning.. im still awake from the night.. as I covered for my father at his job last night..for no money tho as a favour for my dad.. he had to take the night off to play a gig.. which just reminds me even more that another weekend is going by that im not gigging!!! ..it sucks!! haha.. other than that.. im doing great.. just had a meal..so why complain!!

I last reported here on thursday.. and since then ..Ive recorded 2 more songs for the Black Frost cd!! ..its really coming along now..as I have 8 out of 10 songs done.. and so far we have enough material to fill a 74 min cd.. but im still going to do the last 2..so we can choose which 8 of the 10 songs we'll release on the cd... the last song was 9 mins long and had 14 changes to it.. thats alot of work when ur doing them start to finish hoping not to make mistakes ...weeeeeeee hahaha.

A band im working with called Razor Red has made the top 25 in a battle of the bands here in NB Canada.. and id GREATLY appreciate if you would/could take the time to goto http://www.guntohead.com/here/ and vote for us..it'll only take a second and could be the deciding vote.. so please help support us!!

I mostly spent the last while hanging with my friends.. the weather has been great.. so ive tried to make time for the relaxed side of life right now.. ive been meeting new ppl lately aswell..and its been great times. Aside from that side of life.. im really trying to get back on track with music.. I just went threw a very heavy emotional tornado and just need time to rest/gather strength.. but im coming back ..thats forsure.. so no retirement in sight folks haha.. anyway.. im tired and the sun is coming up over the tree line.. and I dont wanna miss the day.. so i'll check ya later ppl!! ..stay well!!

Mike \m/

P.S. check this shit out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home