Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mind Over Matter.. If I Dont Mind.. It Dont Matter!!!

Hey Folks!!

First.. id like to thank everyone for the comments, emails and the support!!! WOW!!
So lets see what I did I do yesterday? haha ..its 4:30pm and im just waking up! haha

Yesterday started around 3pm ..I woke up and did my duties before coming online.. I then made plans with T-Bone to paint the egg flats ive got for the jam room.. but when he was on his way here.. the rains came!! ..grrr.. so we just hung out here and worked on my new ideas for a new setup. Im trying to find a balance for both live and studio sessions.. but im already crying inside about not having my 2 tier'd set up .. ohhhhh someday i'll have a house of my own.. and roadies that will justify using such a massive set up.. I HOPE!!!!!

So while me and Tery were workin on that.. my buddy Ed called and seemed bummed out.. he invited me out for a coffee.. so I said sure.. I got ready and T-Bone left for home. It was about 8:00pm when me and Edster took off for a drive.. good times forsure... we then came home around 11pm.. I did a few things around the house and returned some calls.. and heres the GREAT news!!!

IM FINISHED THE BLACK FROST CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right folks.. ive done 8 songs and they fill a 74 min almost.. so there is no more room for another song.. so its finished.. ive done my part. YAY!! haha.

So I then spent the rest of the night.. hunting down killer local ppl on Myspace.. feel free to add me everyone!! www.myspace.com/mikemachinemallais is the link!! ..I was up til 7am this morning..chatting with a buddy online.. mostly about the serious sides of life..and our relationship issues we're facing.. like the titles staes.. "If I Dont Mind.. It Dont Matter" ..but she matters.. I wont ever deny it or try to take away from her what I see in her. Shes changed my life more than I could ever describe... and just as I was going to bed..she was getting up for work.. so I wished her a great day and went to bed.

So thats it folks.. emo and all.. im now off to finish making room to bring home Castle Grey Skull 1.5 hahaha since its scaled down for the recording session.. it cant be CGS II ..anyway.. wishing you all the best.. smash hard.. smash like its your last day of existance.. and smash like noone is watching! \m/

Mike

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smokin Vids dude. Cant wait till you bang off the Bound In Human Flesh songs.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also lookin forwardto check out the Black Frost when its done.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you finished the Black Frost recording I can't wait to hear the final product.

take care

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home